#teachingavarosetl: Moon Sand Fun

Hello Lovelies, 

Day 3 of being home quarantined. (Technically day 2, but hey... It’s day 3 for us.) Today we brought back something that we have done 2 years ago I think.. 

AR misses the beach. Trust me, part of me wishes I had a beach house and am locked down there. 😜 So instead of using kinetic sands which are hard to clean.. We took out our very old box of Moon Sand! (Click *Here* for previous Moon Sand fun) 



Things you Need:
- Sand Play toys.
- Moon Sand (Recipe to moon Sand *here*) 
- Tray


Just lay it out on the tray and allow them to make a mess and have fun. Because it’s flour, it’s so much easier to wipe up and clean. 


Yes it gets messy! So please be prepared. 


But oh how I love watching her tiny fingers grow. 


And how she is so proud she managed to build a sand castle. 


Here’s the best part. I often teach AR to clean up after herself. After playing with certain toys to put them back or clean them. It’s called responsibilities. So she helps me clean up everything and at the same time she learns more about living skills. 

Peeps, 

Please please Stay home. If there is no reason for you to go out. Please stay home. 

Till tomorrow. Stay Safe everyone. 

- CC


Comments

Popular Posts