#teachingaxelharmantl: Halloween Theme - Spooky

Hi Loves, 

I promise this will be the last halloween activity for this year. Yeah, I know Halloween is over. But hey, on the bright side you can do this when your baby is older as well! And it’s so much fun! 



Things you need: 
- Baking Tray
- Black Beans
- Halloween Decorations / Toys



Pour in the black beans into the tray. 



And then just add in the toys / decoration into the tray! It’s that easy!! 



Let baby have a look and take his time. Try not to put things that are waaaayyyy to scary for baby alright. Because the black beans are not safe, please do not leave baby to explore this sensory on his own. Sit down next to him and just watch his little hands explore! 



I just love watching the little fingers explore. And if you can tell why the other day, I had a mini heart attack, I found one of these toy spiders in my handbag and nearly shit myself. Hah! Oh but we found out this little dude loves spiders. Thus me carrying his little tarantula in my handbag. 

Till the next baby activity! 

XOXO,
CC. 

Comments

Popular Posts