#ClareSpeaks: Still Alive.

Hi Loves! 

Yes, I’m still alive! Forgive me for not updating for a year and a half. So I’ll try to post as much as I can ‘fast forward’ style, and keep them as short as I can. (And then add more blog stories / updates along the way, hopefully weekly updates or monthly.) 

So yeah, 2023. 
Turned 37. 
N’sync making a reunion happen. 
Hugh Jackman’s divorce. 

Guess, I should update my part. Hah! 

Maybe I’ll begin with a little bit of 2022 updates first. 


After Covid lockdowns, I decided to change my lifestyle and started working out. 
At the same time, I decided to further my education in Child Development Psychology and Early Childhood Education. 

Along the way, 2022 one of our biggest surprise was on the way. 
On August 2022, we found out I was pregnant. 


We surprised our doctors, we surprised our loved ones. We definitely surprised ourselves. *click here* to see our video of us announcing our little magical journey. (I will post another blog post about this little magic)


In a blink of the eye, September came. This little girl of ours started a very challenging Year 2. 
I was pregnant and I knew it was going to be something new for AR to adjust. At the same time, my pregnancy was high risk and I needed loads of bed rest. So it was difficult me for me to stay connected with her, she started to act up (which was expected) I had a few challenging incidents.. (Once again will blog about this as well and how we addressed the issue.) But we survived, all is well now. 


So 2022 just flew by. And 2023 started, we started the year with loads of worries and fears. Because my pregnancy was a high risk pregnancy, due to the miscarriages. My gynaecologist made it her mission to deliver Bumpy ( a nickname we gave) safe and sound. Due to some health reasons (or Bumpy’s excitement) he came out when I was 33 weeks. (Again, I promise to post another blog post about this as well.) 



Our little girl was no longer little. She got promoted to big sister and I decided to throw her a surprise birthday party. Invited some of her close friends and loved ones. Oh I wish I took a video of her surprised reaction. She deserved this birthday party for her love towards her baby brother and how helpful she was, how she adjusted so easily into the big sister role. We were so very proud of her. 



Few months down the road, we sold our beautiful home. With our little family of 4 now, we needed a bigger home. Bigger space for AR & AH to grow, so we packed up and moved to a new home. I totally forgot how challenging it was to move with a baby in tow, last we moved was 5 years ago when AR was still 2! That was already challenging for me, what more a baby!! (Again another update on that soon) 


Other than handling a baby all over again after 7 years, this little girl just blended in so well to her big sister role. Recently she started her Year 3, and we are so very very proud of her in so many ways. 

So that’s all the ‘fast forward’ update for now. 
Looks like I have a lot of  posts to post about. I’ll try to update as much as I can. 

Till the next post! Stay Tuned!

Xoxo, 
CC. 

Comments

Popular Posts