ClareSpeaks: Been blogging since 2008

Hello loves,

Today, I’d like to have a heart to heart with you. Over the years, I’ve seen my blog grow. From teenage angst, to adulting and now motherhood. All of a sudden, most of my blog post / social media post has slowly become stories about AR. 😅 But these stories, these blog posts that I share are so much more than that.. I was also slowly starting to find myself. My passion. My love. That was in all honesty.. BEING A MOM. 

My blog has become more like a journal for me. And I do so enjoy sharing my stories with all of you. I am thankful, that you guys still read my very random and personal blog posts. Layan-ing my random rants and all. 🤪

I tell myself that I want to blog everyday to update about AR, or whatever activities we’ve been doing. But sometimes, you know.. Being a stay at home mom, you tend to get a little preoccupied with house chores and also I’ve been doing some extra courses when AR sleeps so my assignments / projects has taken up my nightlife. But I shall keep pushing and trying to update as much as I can. 

I may post more activities. 
I may post more motherhood journeys / challenges. 
I may post more about childhood education. 
I may post more about understanding your child. 
I may post more mostly about children.. 
I may also post a bit about personal updates and all. 

We’ll see. This blog has been around since 2008 after all! 

Just wanted to thank you all for following my personal journey so far. ❤️ 

Till the next post, stay safe. 

Clare.

Comments

Popular Posts