2021 - Changes


2021. So many changes happening this year. I don’t even know where to begin. Good changes! It honestly feels like a brand new start. 

This year, I told myself to start fresh. Make change happen. 

It didn’t help that in 2020 we were all cooped up in our homes, while fronliners outside fight the deadly virus. Being cooped up at home, was overwhelming. You start having loads of deep conversations with your inner self. You start questioning all your actions, you start questioning your every single move / action. My inner demons were starting to appear and I had to battle them once again. 

2021, we had a little taste of freedom and of course.. Took it for granted and we’re back at lockdown again. MCO 3.0. This time it hits different. I think we are all just fed up. Reading the news these days hits you so much different now. So I told myself we needed change. A fresh start. 

So here’s me attempting to start a new lifestyle all over again, attempting to create new habits. To make changes for me. 

Lord knows if I will be posting long heartfelt blog posts. Who still reads blogs right? Haha! But this is going to be my daily journal, my updates with what is happening with life in #lonjmaison and #tanlonjclan 

Loads of Love, 
Momager. 

Comments

Popular Posts