#teachingavarosetl: (Weather Activity) Sun craft

Hello everybody, 

As you can tell by now. I'm still keeping up with the posts, trying to blog as much as I can as well. Do forgive me if it feels as if I'm not explaining myself enough. But do feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions. 

So back to the weather activity. We made a sun with torn coloured paper and also recycled boxes. (Can you tell #lehulkhubster and myself have been doing loads of online shopping. 😅)

Things you need: 
- Recycled Cardboard (Box) 
- Coloured paper
- Scissors / blade


You see tearing papers can be quite therapeutic, it also helps those little fingers get to work. Tear enough to fill up the cardboard sun you made. 

Easy peasy. 

You made a sun craft! 

Till the next activity. 

Stay Safe
CC. 

Comments

Popular Posts