#teachingavarosetl: M for Monsters

Hello Daddies & Mommies, 

I got so excited when I saw the news today, and then realised it was only for the Secondary students. 😑 Oh well.. I have my fears and anxieties. I’m sure most of you have it as well. I even went online to order more masks for AR, more sanitisers to put in her school bag. But then again, we’re all expecting 4 years old to understand social distancing it’s a bit difficult. 

Anyways, so we’ve been on a alphabet refresher course. 😅 I don’t know what to call it la.. So I thought we’ll make some fun crafts as well. 

So we’re at letter M. 

M for Monsters. Cute, silly monsters. Not the terrifying ones. 

It’s really simple. All you need is: Paint, straw, google eyes and a marker pen. 




See so easy to make right? 



If you could see AR’s room right now. Filled with all the craft work we’ve been doing during this mco / cmco / circuit breaker period. 

Till tomorrow!

XOXO,
CC.

Comments

Popular Posts