#teachingavarosetl: Pretend Play - Palaeontologists

Hello lovelies, 

Day 6 of RMO. How’s everybody surviving so far? I’m literally so stressed up already having such an active little 3 year old finding ways to burn her energy. I do enjoy having this much needed family time. For once we’re together, doing things together.. 👨‍👩‍👧

Anyways, I love LOVE LOVE pretend play. (Cause I get to join in the fun) 

Pretend play is so crucial for every little child. I always believe it helps to boost their imagination and understanding. Today, we’re pretending to be palaeontologists. Oh I’ve always loved loved loved dinosaurs and was fascinated with them, so today’s little activity got me really excited. 


Things you need: 

- Tray
- Moon Sand / soil / sand 
- Magnifying Glass
- Brush
- Small Dinosaur figurines. 


It’s honestly pretty simple. Hide the dinosaurs deep down into the moon sand. Grab a brush and start looking for dinosaurs. 


Grab a brush and dust of the dirt / sand / soil whatever you used to hide the dinosaurs. 


Take a magnifying glass to have a closer look at the dinosaur and just enjoy the fun! 

It’s so simple and fun right? Oh. By the way.. It can get messy too. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya. 

Till tomorrow. Stay safe, stay at home!

- CC

Comments

Popular Posts