#teachingavarosetl: Cut and Paste.

Hi Lovelies, 

Today was chaotic for me.

Day 9. I wanted to Marie Kondo my whole house. I finally finished my closet, my kitchen.. Well half my kitchen. AR and my craft cabinet. So glad I got rid of so many unwanted / hoarding stuff. I have AR’s room, our pantry and cabinets. Lord knows what’s inside and I really want to go through them and see what we want and what we don’t want anymore. So........ 

Today’s activity was last minute planned. I know.. I didn’t really think it through. But hey!! She sat down while Mama was on a concall. And she did it! 



Things you need: 
- Scissors
- Glue
- Paper Plate
- Colored paper. 



Let me just say this... Oh how my heart stopped beating each time she was cutting and holding the scissors on her own. But I had to remind myself. Let her grow up, let her learn.. This is part of the learning process and she did soooooo well. 

Just remind them not to run around with a sharp object or get them a child friendly pair of scissors. 

Till tomorrow. 

Stay at home, stay safe. 

- CC

Comments

Popular Posts