#teachingavarosetl: Alphabet Magic

Hello Lovelies, 

Day 13. Is it possible to go on a getaway when all this goes away?? Just me myself and I on an island. Relaxed and calm. 😂 AR’s enjoying our company sooooooooo very much that now, whatever she is doing she wants us by her side. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I shouldn’t complain, I do enjoy her wanting to be so close to us and all. Besides, she’s only gonna be little for a while. So while she still needs me... Why not. 

Today, we’re back to alphabets again, with some creativity. 



Things you need: 
- Candle
- Water colours
- Brush
- Art paper



So before anything, use the candle and write the alphabets. It’s up to you however way you want to do your alphabets. Freestyle, following boxes.. Whatever. It’s entirely up to you. 



All the LO needs to do is paint on the empty box / space and the alphabet appears! 



Can you tell AR loves colours? She’s so proud of her work. And I’m happy she knows her alphabets. 

Till tomorrow.. Stay safe, stay at home! 

- CC


Comments

Popular Posts