Hello Beautiful People,

Sorry I've been MIA. A lot has been going on in 2019, we're almost at the end of Jan and here I am wanting to blog about the "New Year"

2018 was tough.  Adulting / motherhood went up to another level. But at the same time 2018 was filled with so many great memories. So before 2019 continues on, allow me to just share how much 2018 has changed me in one way or another.

January 2018. 


The start of January was hard for Le Hulk Hubster. We had to say goodbye to my dear mom in law. Wasn't easy starting our "New Year" with such upsetting news. 


February 2018. 


Company trip to Japan. It was AR's first snow experience.


I got to strike something off my bucket list. And that was Disneyland. It wasn't Florida's Disneyland. But this would do...


March 2018. 


After celebrating CNY with Aini (our helper then), I think things just got too overwhelming for her. And she left us. I am thankful for all that she has done, but I wished she could have told us earlier. 


Things got too overwhelming, I found out I was pregnant. And 3 weeks later I had to say goodbye to number 12.


My bestie Mon Mon finally tied the knot!


May 2018. 


#saharathepug did her first ever commercial. She nailed it. So well behaved.


AR started playschool. My heart couldn't take it she proudly walked into school, turned and said goodbye. I remember sitting down at Starbucks crying my heart out. 


AR turned 2.


Oh the history in making. Voted for a brand new Malaysia!


August 2018.


Learnt how to play the Kalimba. 


AR had her first football tryout. Realized she was still too young for football. Will try again this year.


Went to Busan, South Korea with the Fairy Godchildren.


Said goodbye to Camo the Dane. This... made my 2018 shittier.


September 2018.


AR's first school sports day. 


AR's first circus experience.


Went back to Singapore to visit SEA Aquarium. It's our yearly must do list. She still loves it!


Got spoilt rotten by Christian Coujin. Thank you for spoling us.


Visited the Marvel display. 


And our yearly visit to Singapore Zoo.


And to top it all of. Got spoilt rotten by Kelvin at Ce La Vi.

And to make September the best month yet. High school mate Su Ann tied the knot.

October 2018.


Took AR to see her Grandmother's house in Batu Gajah for the first time.


Went to Hogwarts and came back a wizard.

November 2018. 


Married to Le Hulk Hubster 6 years now.


High School betie Calaine FINALLY TIES THE KNOT TOO!!


Said hello to our new venture. Doll Up Nail Ventures. Yup, I finally decided to get a Nail Salon / Bar up and running.

December 2018.


Our 2nd Christmas together. And I pray that our family will continue to grow.

Comments

Popular Posts