#claretravels: Day 5 in Busan.

Sorry this final post took so long. Finally had time to edit and post it up. 

Last day in Busan (finally) 

In all honesty this has been a very tiring trip. For some reason, I was looking forward to pack our bags and check out the hotel. It’s not to say that my experience in Busan was horrid, well then again the hospitality there was horrendous. Not sure if I mentioned it before, not only were we travelling with AR, we had 2 old folks, 1 teenager and 1 preteen. It was hard to please everyone, and what was worst was that the preteen (fairy god-daughter) fell sick. Then again maybe I set the standards to high, maybe my expectations of Busan was too high. 

(I should stop complaining, I am thankful that Le Hulk Hubster took us along this trip. It was supposed to be a business trip, but he decided to bring us along the trip.) 

Back to the last day updates. 




Typhoon has already passed Busan, the strong winds were slowly subsiding and the sun was coming out from the clouds. Le Hulk Hubster decided to bring us to Nabudong Market to explore. The street was filled with food, and so many other souvenirs. And ladies, this is where you shop for really cheap facial products especially the facial masks! 


So the kiddos were hungry and whiny. Our first mission was to look for food and feed the hungry ones, I wanted authentic Korean food. (Can you believe it, this whole trip I never got to try authentic Korean food..) The kiddos were not fussy either, but the old folks... Oh don’t even get me started. We ended up in a small cafe that served Korean / Western food. (Still did not have my Korean Ramen / Stew!!) The old folks were tired, the kiddos were hungry. Can you believe it we ended up ordering pizzas?! *ugh* 

Anyways, after feeding the hungry birds we decided to continue exploring / window shopping. I quickly walked into the beauty shop and grabbed whatever facial mask / beauty products I could grab. 

(Not being paid to this, but I shall promote this brand) I use Laniege for my face, I think I started using that product 2 years ago and it has done wonders to my skin. So Laniege is from Korea, and they sold it for a cheaper price there. 


Not even an hour later, the old folks were exhausted and wanted to go back to the hotel. There we were, wanting to explore more.. And then a brick wall hits you. What did we do? We ended up walking to the taxi stand looking for a taxi to send all 7 of us back to our hotel. I was angry, annoyed and frustrated. My last day enjoy Busan. And there I was 2.30pm on the taxi back to our hotel. 

8pm, our last meal in Busan. Kiddos and I decided we would go for Korean Fried Chicken for dinner and if the old folks wanted Indian (again) they could go on their own. (Le Hulk Hubster was away for his function) But the old folks decided to join us for dinner so, well.. That was that. At least I got to eat something Korean - ish eh? And that was that.. We ended up back in our hotel packing our bags. 

That was it for our last day in Busan. 

There is beauty in Busan, especially in Haeundae Beach. There is so much food to look forward to, there is so much exploring to do. I’m sad our trip was short, but I’m glad we got to see the beauty you have. 

Will I ever go back to Busan? Yes! Maybe just us. 
Will I stay in Shilla Stay again? Maybe, when the staff has better attitude. 
Will I still take Vietnam Airlines? Maybe, but not with the kids and oldies.

Oh well, it was an adventure anyways. Here’s to more new adventures in future. 

Till then,
- CC

Comments

Popular Posts