#teachingavarosetl: (Little World) A Land Before Time

Hello Daddies & Mommies, 

We’re back with another fun activity today.. And it’s something that I love! Dinosaurs! Growing up, I got to watch Jurassic Park, The Land Before Time and then came the TV Series Dinosaurs. How many of you remember that cute baby dinosaur? “I’m the baby, gotta love me.” Anyways, since we had small tiny dinosaur figurines we decided to have a sensory play with them! We had a big book about dinosaurs and we decided to play a game, look for the dinosaurs that are same as the pictures in the book. 


Things you need: 

- Sensory Table (Got this from Lazada) 
- Beans (Any type)
- Bottle caps
- Dinosaur figurines
- Magnifying Glass


It’s like a small introduction to AR, she slowly searched for the similar dinosaur in the pictures from the book. Learnt to say the names. Of course it sounded funny when I heard her say Velociraptor. E-Loh-rap-tor. Haha. 



Eventually she just wanted to explore and look at the tiny small dino figurine with her magnifying glass.



I don’t stop her from exploring because as she holds a dinosaur up, I’m looking through the book making sure I got the right names. 



Who knew dinosaurs can be so interesting? 



I loved how she had an imagination of how all the dinosaurs were playing together. I loved how she imagined what a dinosaur sounds like. Oh the joys of watching her innocent imagination.

Till the next blog.

Have fun!

- CC




Comments

Popular Posts