#teachingavarosetl: (Little World) Water Beads and LIzards

Hello Daddies & Mommies, once again so sorry for the lack of update. Been so caught up with so much. AR is currently on a school break and she fell sick. So we were home bound and this Lil Lady Boss wanted to do some activities.. Thank goodness the water beads arrived on time. 



So I recently purchased these water beads from Lazada. They are tiny before you put water....And trust me... Me being kiasu, I poured the whole small bag. 



Let me just say one small bag can fill a tub full of water beads ok! Don’t be kiasu like me. LOL. 

Anyways, as many of you know I have a pet Iguana called Iggy. And AR loves her a lot. Her love for animals is beyond words, I found these small little lizards for sale recently and thought it would be a good way to let her play with them. 



She has this outdoor table, I just poured the water beads in and then put the lizards all around. 



This girl got so excited she spent hours playing with the tiny lizards. 



I try not to scare her with the lizards as I do want her to appreciate all sorts of animals. 



This girl ended up sliding the lizards down the tunnel, telling me the colours on their skin.. 



She absolutely loves them! On another side, the water beads works as a great sensory for her. 



Wonder what other activities we can do with these water beads *hmmmm*.. Well, whatever it is I’m sure we will have loads of fun exploring! Til then.. Have fun! 

-CC

Comments

Popular Posts