#teachingavarosetl: Pony Bath

Hello Daddies & Mommies, 

Sorry been MIA for a bit. Just my luck with hiring proper help..*sigh* Saving that for another blog post. For now, I've been so caught up with so much house work that I have not had the time to get activities sorted for AR. But, here's one activity that would keep your LO busy while you slave away..

Things you need
- Tray
- Containers
- Ponies 
- Water 
- Brush


It's really simple and you keep your LO occupied with cleaning their toys.


So, AR loves to play with her little ponies and we take them out often so they got a little dirty and we needed to give them a nice "bath".


I just added my Melaleuca disinfectant into the container to make sure the ponies are extra clean. She'd scrub and brush them and then dip them into the clean water for a soak.


Simple activity that does not require any effort at all if you ask me. Just let your LO do all the work. HAHA!

Till then.
Have Fun!

- CC.

Comments

Popular Posts