#teachingavarosetl: (Little World) Insects

Hello Daddies & Mommies, 

I am terrified of insects. I'm not going to lie about this, especially cockroaches. So I did not want to implement fear of insects with AR, I actually wanted her to love and kind of learn what insects are like. 

Our little world insect collection has recently grew. So I thought it would be great to introduce them to her while we play. 

Things you need:
- Tray
- Mung Beans / Green Beans
- Little Insects
- Magnifying glass


Use an empty tray so the beans won't spill.


Pour in the Mung Beans / Green Beans. These beans are a great way to teach your little ones more activities. So once you are done with this activity, do not throw them away!!


Lay out your little insects nicely on the tray.


And then let your little one explore! AR had loads of fun picking them up and staring at them up close. So proud of how brave she can be.


Then when I gave her the magnifying glass she had so much fun with it! She turned the insects over, counted their feet, felt their wings and explored away.


Proud of this little brave one. Now let's hope she can help me catch the cockroaches in future. HAHA..

Till the next activity. HAVE FUN!

- CC.

Comments

Popular Posts