#teachingavarosetl: Ice Smash Underwater Rescue

Hello Daddies & Mommies,

One of my friends told me about this activity and I had to do this. Since AR loved the previous Ice Smash activity. *Click Here to see previous activity.* Perfect activity for a hot sunny day.. 

Things you need
- Themed Animals frozen in ice
- Craft hammer 



I prefer using the craft hammer cause it would not hurt AR if it accidentallt hit her. I know it was harder to smash the ice, but she figured how to eventually. 



Just put the two blocks in front of her and she immediatelg started hammering away. Attempting to save her animals from the ice. 



She did enjoy the smaller pieces of ice too. Gave em to Sahara the pug. 



When she hammered the ice near the animals she was very gentle. Afraid to “hurt” her frozen animals. 😂 



So much fun with this activity. 😍 She loves it!! 



Managed to save all her underwater animal friends with a smile om her face. 😊 

- CC ❤️ 

Comments

Popular Posts