#teachingavarosetl: Inside the Box

Hello Daddies & Mommies, 

This activity is good for a rainy day. It was raining non stop, and Lil Lady Boss was getting bored. From our move, we had loads of empty boxes lying around. So quickly grabbed one empty box and allowed her to doodle away. 

Things you need. 
- Empty Box
- Crayons (We got our crayons from Chubby Fingers Play! 


 I put her in the box and her little fingers started doodling away. Coloring all 4 corners of the box.


It gave me an hour of peace in all honesty. It gave me time to sort out some of my stuff. I went off to do my things and she was still doodling in the box. Haha.


Of course, in her little head she was also playing with the cute dinosaur crayons.


But mostly, she had fun doodling and creating art in her tiny little box.

- CC.

Comments

Popular Posts