ClareDIY - "I Spy" Shaker

Hello Daddies & Mommies, 

I have a toddler who is strong willed, she has her ups and downs but her tantrums.. Oh god give me patience.. Can really drive me insane sometimes. What can I say, the terrible twos are a step closer.. Whenever I need Lil Lady Boss to calm down, I would get her to sit still.. but of course, I expect too much from my strong willed girl to sit still and behave.. So I made a "I Spy" Shaker. 

It's really easy to make. Here are the stuff that you need. 



And all you have to do after is put everything into the bottle. 


I put the rice in it first.


Mixed it with some confetti, pour in whatever you want to put in after.


And you are done!

So whenever Lil Lady Boss is sent to the naughty corner, or whenever I need to calm her down. I hand her the bottle.


 She starts looking for little tiny things and calms down a little.


The best part about this, she gets to also use this as a shaker. So she starts shaking away make music of her own.


I do take this out with me too because it helps keep her occupied in the car, or whenever we travel.

-CC

Comments

Popular Posts