#teachingavarosetl: Stamping Art

Hello Beautiful People, 

Before we fly off on our next adventure. Thought I'd try to blog and update as much as I can.. I have a few more past activities to post... *Phew* Then I can update the recent activities we just started.. Anyways, here's 1 that was easy to do and only cost me RM2. 

Went to Cash Converters with my Aunt, saw some stamping tool for only RM2! Quickly picked that up cause I knew we could do something out of it. 


True enough. This Lil Lady Boss of mine.. She got excited seeing the back quickly grabbed her hand on it and started creating her beautiful mess.


The good thing about this stamping tool is that it helps the little ones learn how to grip / hold it properly.


Look at her little hands making such a beautiful mess.


Easy as that. And there you have it another easy work of art. Simple right? And so much fun!

-CC

Comments

Popular Posts