#teachingavarosetl: (Little World) Petting Zoo

Hello Beautiful Parents, (time to change that tagline) 

Anyways, I did this activity with Lil Lady Boss last year before we started to move. I needed some time to clear my head, but I did not want to leave her alone. So I took whatever I had at home and quickly whipped something up. 

Lil Lady Boss has always been fascinated with animals. So instead of bringing her to a petting zoo, we made a small little world petting zoo for her to explore. 


Things you need

- Toasted Oats (Or Cheerios)
- Petting Zoo miniatures
- A Bowl / Tray.

A relative gave me the bag of toasted oats a while back. So thought this would make good use for this little play.


Pour in some oats. Please make sure that your little one has already started solids and can take these before giving it to them.


Display the little figurines however you want them.


And allow your little one to explore away.


Lil Lady Boss surely enjoyed picking up the toys and putting them in place.


Of course she also enjoyed eating the oats too! *Facepalm*


Teach your little ones what animals they are. Let them explore, touch and feel. In all honesty. Just let them have as much fun as they want with it. That's how they explore!

-CC

Comments

Popular Posts