#teachingavarosetl: (Little World) Creepy Crawlies

Ok. Lil Lady Boss is taking her nap now.. Time to update the blog. I'm surprisingly getting used to updating the blog on a daily basis now. Now, back to an activity that was meant to be posted up months ago and I never got the chance to do so.... 

Many many months back, my aunt J took me to this place called JALAN JALAN JAPAN. It's a preloved shop that sells a lot of stuff from Japan. And for a very cheap price too!! I went crazy at that place mind you. I bought so many tiny small creatures, animals for Lil Lady Boss.. Thus being able to have all these Little World activities with her. 

(*Clickety here* to find out more about Jalan Jalan Japan) 

Anyways, there were all these interesting creepy crawlies I thought I'd get to "toughen up" Lil Lady Boss in hopes that she does not grow up afraid of them.

I went for an evening walk at the park and picked up some dried leaves and twigs for this activity too.


Here are the things you need: 
1. Dried Leaves
2. Twigs
3. Bowl / Container
4. Creepy Crawlies



Just put everything you have into the bowl. And put it in front your little one and let them explore away...


Of course at first, Lil Lady Boss was interested in the leaves and twigs..


Slowly, she got the hang of touching and playing with the creepy crawlies. Proud to say this little girl absolutely loves to look for insects now. So long as I have to be near her to make sure she does not put it in her mouth. HAH!

-CC

Comments

Popular Posts