ClareTravels: Melbourne

Today, I thought since I have the time.. I wanted to blog about our trip last year to Melbourne. It was a trip that took many years to plan, Le Hulk Hubster's best friends and their awesome wives had been saying that we needed to go on a trip together as a group. So we started planning for this trip a while back. 

It was Lil Lady Boss' first long distance trip. Lucky girl she is. At such a young age she gets to travel and see the world little bit by bit. (Hopefully more in the near future?!) 

I know I'm supposed to update about the food and the places we've been to and all. But, I never got the chance to update where my whereabouts were. And since this trip was like 4 months ago.... Haha. I'll just share really cute pictures of Lil Lady Boss instead. 


1st of all it was supposed to be end of winter and the beginning of Spring... The weather was supposed to be warmer. But unfortunately, it was not. *sigh* It was still below 10 degrees. But, Lil Lady Boss was loving the cold weather. I feel as if she was made for the cold weather.


I missed Melbourne a lot. The last time I was there, I was surrounded with my cousin brothers. Now that they were gone it was a complete opposite. But I was surrounded with so many friends you realise that there were many things to look forward to.


So the bunch of us decided to make a trip down the Great Ocean Drive and spend 2 nights at this beautiful house. Believe it or not... All 11 + 2 of us fit in that house perfectly! And had so much fun barbecue-ing in the cold.

The wives wanted to do some touristy sight seeing, so we went to 12 apostles. If you guys ever have the time. Please go and have a look at the 12 apostles.. It's absolutely gorgeous.


Look at that killer view.

The next day we ended up in the Great Ocean Road Wildlife Park. Another must see. Lil Lady Boss blended in well with the wallabies. And was very gentle with all of them it was really lovely to see / watch.


And we had awesome ice cream too. Yes. In the cold. So Lil Lady Boss had her very first taste of Peppermint Ice Cream too. *yikes* Thank goodness after a few bites she was all happy child mode. (Picture below as proof.)


Few days later we went to Yarra Valley. Ooooooooooo it was all about the adults. Had so much wine tasting, bought back so many bottles too. Want to go back there, maybe when Lil Lady Boss is older?


Last few days at Melbourne we took Lil Lady Boss to the Melbourne Museum. Why can't Malaysian Museum be this interesting and child friendly? So much entertainment for a toddler to run free and play. So much things for a toddler to learn at the same time.


That 1 and half week trip was not long enough to be honest and I wished it was longer. But oh well.. On to the next trip and hopefully Lil Lady Boss learns and has much more fun... 

(Also I promise in future I will update my trips better. Forgive me la.) 

-CC

Comments

Popular Posts