#teachingavarosetl: Eatable Paint.

When Lil Lady Boss turned 1, she was curious with EVERYTHING! And she wanted to put EVERYTHING in her mouth. So I searched high and low on ideas on eatable paint. I found this really great idea on Pinterest and tried it. 

Lil Lady Boss LOVED it! 

And on the plus side, it is really easy to make. 

Things you need:
- Yogurt
- Food coloring


I did not introduce Sugar or sweet things to Lil Lady Boss yet, so I just got a normal yogurt. No flavour nothing..


Then you add a few small drops of food colouring.


Stir em up. Mix them all together.


I thought I had one that was turquoise.. But it was dark blue instead.


Either put your baby / toddler on the high chair or a table that is easy to clean.


And just let them explore on their own.


Just of course, keep an eye on them.


Lil Lady Boss loved making a mess.


She went crazy.


But she had a lot of fun.


Be warned that this can get really messy. So use an apron or something to make sure the clothes don't get soiled.


And be sure to have loads of fun. Let your child enjoy making a mess. Till the next post! Have fun!!

Comments

Popular Posts