Clarespeaks: 6 Changes About Me After I became a Mother.

Was tagged a while ago from one of my Dayre friend Michy to do this post. Once again, being a mom just took up a lot of my time lately.. Ok, I really need to stop using that as an excuse and make more effort. Anyways, so here are 6 Changes About Me After I become a Mother.

1. My priority is now Lil Lady Boss.

My whole life is now (for now) Lil Lady Boss. My timing, my schedules, my everything revolves around her. I am constantly on the look out for my daughter, be it health, clothes, food.. Anything and I mean ANYTHING it's always.. "Hmm, will she like this? Will she want this? Will it be good for her?" I eat, sleep and even dream of my daughter. My whole life and I literally mean this and cannot stress enough.. It's about her now.


2. Goodbye night life, hello motherhood.

I used to be a party animal, but now I'm often the party pooper. I used to enjoy staying up late, drinking and just lepaking with friends. My girls night out was a weekly must. BUT.. Yup, things has changed. By 9.30pm Lil Lady Boss is ready for bed and I'd learn to kick back and relax with a book. (This is where I will get loads of telling off for not blogging right?!)



3. I'm a SURVIVOR! 

There are days where I question myself, wow.. How the hell did I get through the day? Lil Lady Boss being cranky / playful / curious / adventurous / mischievous / naughty.. SHE TAKES UP ALL MY ENERGY! But somehow there is this very strong motherly strength that I somehow started to gain and I survived. So I always tell myself that if I can survive today, I can survive tomorrow.



4. Learnt the importance of family. 

I get a lot of advices from my family, I get a lot of support from my family. But at the same time when I say family I also mean those who are dear friends to me who have also become a part of my family. There are times, when I feel like as if I'm personally loosing it as a mom. I turn to my husband, my mom, my aunt and my friends. And the strength and energy they give me.. The motivations and inspirations they often share with me makes me want to do more. Be a better mom for my Lil Lady Boss. And to always learn from the best.. My Mom and my Ah Ma. 



5. To push negativity out of my life. 

I wanted to bring positivity in my life, I did not want Lil Lady Boss to grow up in a very negative environment. So I learnt to become someone positive and I actually stopped getting upset, angry or moody. I guess that lil bit of positivity that I put it my life now gives me so much more joy and excitement in life. It also teaches me to appreciate the beauty in life, the power of prayer and the reason why you are being put here on earth.



6. How much I've matured. 

I can proudly say I am no longer that wild child who longs to drift along the breeze, I have learnt to become a mother. I have learnt to love someone so much more than myself. I have learnt so much more and everyday I am still learning new things together with Lil Lady Boss.

 photo signature_3.gif

Comments

Popular Posts