Nail Tutorial: Simplicity at it's best.

When was the last time I did a nail tutorial? Recently, I decided to try the stiletto nails. I now have claws as self defence. imageNeed to learn how to make it look proper, honestly it looks damn bloody weird when there is no polish on it!! image BUT! I must say, my nails take a harder time to break. image

Anyways, here's something simple. Since when I have simple nails right? 

1. Base Coat
- Using OPI's base coat to keep my nails healthy and strong. 


2. Base Color
- I opted for something nude and simple. But I wanted some bling to add some extra attention too. 



 3. Adding the Rhinestones.
- I am only using small pearls and gold beads. There are 2 options.

Option A:
- Bling only your ring finger. If you really want it to be really simple.


Option B:
- Bling the rest of the nails too. But try to keep it simple.


4. Top Coat
- AND YOU ARE DONE! image

So easy, simple and glamorous at the same time. Love this whole look. Now I'm ready for my long weekend. 

 photo signature_3.gif

Comments

Popular Posts