Nail Tutorial: Pastel Polka Dots.

So it's been a while since I have posted my nail tutorials right? I know. I'm so sorry. On the other note, I actually cut my nails really really short, because I broke few of my longer nails recently. Got fed up of shaping them and cute them all off. 

So this week it's Spring and Easter season. I decided on something pastel. I love pastels!

1. Top Coat

- I really cannot stress the importance of this step. 


2. Pastel Colors

- I love pastels! You want to choose light color and to add more attention to your nails, at least one of them have to stand out so I opted for a gold color. Leaving the ring finger empty.


3. Polka Dot

- Use a bobby pin or a dotting tool and you want to dot on some polka dots.


4. Dot some more.

- Keep dotting on more colors! Use only the colors you used on your nails.


5. Some more dots.

- When your nails look almost full. You are done!!


6. Top Coat

- Now apply a layer of top coat for protection and you are done! Easy right?!


And there you have it.


Easy pastel colors and easy nail tutorial. Anybody can do this!! Try it! 
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts