#blogtemberchallenge Day 11.

Brave Love Blog 

Back on track. 

Day 11.

How do you stay inspired? Who inspires you most? 

I don't really have a specific 1 person who inspires me.. But I would say, my family and friends all equally have always inspired me to do better, to be a better person. 


Following the photo's hierarchy. LOL. 

My grandparents have always been the biggest role model in my life. Who they were, who they taught me to become.. Have made me who I am today. And for that, forever and always, they are always my biggest inspirations. 

Then of course, my mom, uncle and aunt who took care of me when I was growing up. Without the 3 of them in my life... I don't know where to begin.. I wouldn't even survive! 

And last but not least.. All my family members also my baby brother.. Each and everyone of them have always been the biggest inspiration in my life. They made me who I am today. 


Other than my family, there is my "God Family". They have been a part of me for over a decade now.. Whenever life was tough.. All of them have always been there supporting me, inspiring me to do better. Inspiring me to be stronger and much more confident.


And then of course, there are my girlfriends. Every girl needs a group of girlfriends whom you can turn to. To seek help and inspiration. And all 3 of my girlfriends are all equally strong and confident in a certain way which helps to mold me and lift me to be a better person too.


Last but not least. Le Hulk Hubster. Well, ever since I got married.. He has been my biggest inspiration (apart from my family) He inspires me to do better, to be a better person and to be so much more that I never thought I could.. Thank you Hubster. For you truly make me a better person as the years go by. 
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts