#blogtemberchallenge Day 10

Brave Love Blog 

Oh My I missed 1 day, so 2 blogs today then!! 

Day 10. 

List 10 things that you love about yourself. Let's kick that negative self - talk out of here. 

1. I love my big butt. Seriously, even though sometimes I complain saying it's too big, it's the size of the moon.. I think I learned to love it. Being, round and huge.. Yup.. I love my big butt. (Song comes in.. "I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE...") 

2. I love my tattoos that I have and I never regret any of them. Why.. because they all mean something to me. 

3. I am secretly, a geek. I'm not saying it's bad.. but I love that I have a geeky dorky side to me. 

4. I love that my emotions are much more controlled now. Being bipolar and depressed was really tough on me and Le Hulk Hubster, and to be able to control it now.. Without help from medications now.. I feel so much better. 

5. I love the fact that I have become a better person, than who I was before. Well, things change.. People change so the fact that I changed for the better.. That I am very proud of. 

6. I love that I changed my lifestyle to a healthier one. I am eating healthy now, exercising everyday. It feels amazing.. you should really try it. 

7. Ever since I started Yoga and Pilates I realise, that I am stronger than I think.. so yeah.. I love that I'm stronger now. 

8. I'm starting to get flexible all over again! So that's another good thing. 

9. I LOVE MY EYES AND LASHES! Don'e be jealous now.. All original and never wearing fake ones. 

10. Last but not least, I love myself most. Call me vain and arrogant.. How can a person love their body and so on? But to be honest.. I'm happy with what God has blessed me with. Everything about me is perfect in my own way and I could not be happier. 

I believe that everybody should learn to love themselves before they can learn to love another. Loving yourself is the key a happier lifestyle, a confident women. So let's all start by loving ourselves today.
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts