#blogtemberchallege Day 30.

Brave Love Blog 

Obviously, I failed the #blogtemberchallenge. 

Been so caught up with work, traveling up and down.. *ugh* I cannot believe I failed yet another Blog Challenge!! 

Day 30. 

A Farewell Coffee Date. Take some time to breathe, sip a warm drink, and share with your new blogging buddies. If you'd like a prompt, or what would you like to see included next time? 


Picture taken few days back. But it counts right? 

Wow, what a month it has been! In a blink of an eye.. It's my last #blogtemberchallenge blog. I read some pretty interesting bloggers, and really it's nice to read bloggers from all over the world instead of just Asia countries. I do enjoy reading about how every culture, and bloggers live a very interesting and different lifestyle. 

I know, I missed almost 1 week in my last week. Please forgive me dear readers. I have been so caught up with work and moving to Singapore, I just couldn't find the time. I have enjoyed sharing pieces of my daily personal life on blog.. Of course, at the same time. Enjoyed reading too. 

I do hope if there was another Blog Challenge, but maybe this time once a week? Hahahah.. For busy people like me. 

Till then, my dear readers. Thank you for coming by, I do hope you drop by next time. Or soon. Till then.. Sending virtual hugs and kisses all around. 
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts