Nail Tutorial: Disney Princess

I saw this nail art on Pinterest the other day and I wanted to remake the same thing because I love Disney Princess and I grew up watching the cartoons. From Snow White to Aladdin, and of course my most favourite cartoon of all.. The Little Mermaid. I just had to remake the same nail art. 



1. Base Coat
- As you can see my nails are finally growing after 1 week. *Wooohooo* I cannot stress how important applying the base coat is! 


2. Base Color
- Skin Tone for the Princess, it does not matter if Snow White is fairer, and Jasmine should be tan, so long as you have a skin tone base colour. 


3. Snow White
- On my thumb, it was Snow White. First, using a black acrylic paint and paint on the hair and the eyes, the eyebrows and the eyelashes. Next, using a red acrylic paint, paint on Snow White's beautiful bow band. And then, using a white dotting tool, dot on the eyes. And you are done with Snow White. 


4. Belle (Beauty & The Beast) 
- On my pointer, it was Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Using a brown acrylic paint, you want to paint on her hair and eyebrows. Then using a black acrylic paint, paint on the eyes and eyelashes. Then, with the yellow acrylic paint, dot on the tiara on Belle's head. 



5. Ariel (Little Mermaid)
- On my tall finger, my favourite Disney Princess of all. The Little Mermaid, Ariel. Use red acrylic paint and paint on her hair. Then using a black acrylic paint, paint on her eyes, eyebrows and eyelashes. And then, a turquoise coloured starfish on her hair.


6. Princess Jasmine (Aladdin)
- Using a Black Acrylic Paint, you want to paint on the hair, eyes, eyelashes and eyebrows then using a turquoise draw on her head band and dot on a yellow gem stone. After using a white dotting tool just dot on her eyes.


7. Cinderella
- Last but not least, every little girls favourite. Cinderella. Using the dotting tool, you want to dot on Cinderella's hair in yellow acrylic paint. Then using a lighter shade of blue you paint on Cinderella's hair band. And lastly, using black acrylic paint, paint on her eyes, eyelashes and eyebrows.


 And you are done! So easy and simple right? Have a magical week ahead!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts