Liebster Awards.

Good morning all. Well then again it's only 11 am and here I am at Starbucks waiting for Le Hulk Hubster to finish his meeting. While, he is in the meeting, I decided to work on this blog post. The Liebster Award. 

2 days ago, my dear friend Mel tagged me on Facebook regarding the Liebster Award. Thank you Mel for awarding me with the Liebster Award. 


What is the Liebster Award? Well, honestly it is just a blog where you get to know more about other bloggers out there. And also to meet more new bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The rules and regulation are written below on the image.. So now, it's my turn to look for 11 more bloggers out there.. I'm going to try. If I can't get 11 forgive me.



So these are Mel's questions. 

And my answers..

1. Who or What Do You love Most in Life?
- To be honest, I don't even know how to answer this. I mean, I love LIFE itself. Being able to live everyday, to just go through every journey in life and living it.. I think that's what I love most.

2. If you had the choice of changing your life story would you or would you not? And why?
- I would not, I mean I know we as humans make a lot of mistakes. And it is in these mistakes where we learn and become a better person.

3. What is the first thing you see when you wake up in the morning?
- My hulk hubster and Iggy my Iguana.

4. What is the last thing you see before you sleep at night?
- My hulk hubster. Hahahahahha..

5. If you had the chance to say something to someone, knowing that it would be the last time you see them, who and what would it be?
- My grandparents. I would really wanna thank them and tell them I love them for all the things they have done and gone through for me. But I guess, it's just too late now.

6. What do you look forward in the future?
- KIDS! Oh my, I can't wait to have lil Mr. Singh & Ms. Kaurs. Hahaha.

7. If you found a bag with tons of money in it, what would you do and why?
- Depends where I find it too. But I might return it, and if it is a lil bit hard to find the owner I might just take the money and donate it to charity.

8. If you were deserted in an island, what are the 5 things you would like to bring along?
- 1. My phone. 2. My battery pack. 3. My passport. 4. My camera. 5. My filtered bottle.

9. If you had children, would you decide their future, or would you leave it to them to decide? and why?
- I would let them decide their future, but at the same time as a parent I will try to support in whatever way I can. And help mold them.

10. What is the most embarrassing moment that ever happened in your lifetime?
- I used to work in the same place as my Hulk Hubster, and there is this other colleague who looks almost similar to Le Hulk Hubster and once when I walked out of the toilet I grabbed his hand instead my hubster. I held his arm for about 30 minutes or more only to realise I was grabbing the wrong persons hand.. I was soooooooo embarrassed!!!!

11. What do you like to have for breakfast?
- Errrr.. I have different taste buds from time to time.

Ok. Done. Now for the 11 bloggers that I would like to nominate.

1. Amelia 
2. Astrid 
3. Gwen
4. Rayhan 
5. Kay
6. Linora
7. Steph Cheor
8. Sydney
9 - 11. I have no idea who else to tag. HAH!

My 11 questions.

1. What are you most thankful for?
2. If you were given a chance to change the world? What would you do?
3. Which is worse? Failing or never trying?
4. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
5. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
6. Have you been the kind of friend you would want as a friend?
7. If you won a million US Dollars would you quit your job?
8. What would you do differently if you knew nobody was judging you?
9. What's something you know you do differently than most people?
10. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do?
11. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Once again Mel, thank you for the Liebster Blog Award, and to those who I have tagged. Only do it when you are free. Or when you have the chance to.


Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts