Bag Of Love : December

In a couple of hours, I am going to be off!! *woohoo* Sooooo, when a package came for me today.. I was more than glad to receive this!! 

My BAG OF LOVE - December version!!!!! *Screams with glee* 


With Christmas around the corner, the bag is sooooo gorgeous I might plan to use it as a clutch for dinner some time too!! Ain't it a pretty shade of red?? Think I shall start using this clutch tonight itself!!


Look at the goodies inside!!


1. Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm
- This helps to relax your hair, frizzy or curled up. Due to my latest hair do.. I don't plan on using this just yet..


2. Collistar Anti Age Lifting Body Cream
- It seems, this can help with anti - ageing the body. Apply this after your shower and you will have a much more youthful body.


3. Lierac Coherence Day & Night Cream
- This is an anti wrinkling and firming cream for your face.


4. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant
- What more can I say?? Protects your skin.. Elizabeth Arden? You do the math.


5. NUXE Nuxellence Jeunesse Pre Serum
- Filled with passionflower, anchusa and poppy flower extract.. A nice scented cream for your dry skin..


So that's all the products from Bag Of Love December version..


Have you gotten your bag yet?? What do you guys think?? Awesome stuff right??!! 

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts