Bag of Love: September

Guess what came in the mailbox yesterday!! FINALLY!! I completely forgot to order the August Bag of Love.. *sniff* So I quickly ordered my September Bag of Love! And look at all the goodies in the bag this month!! 


1st of all. I am insanely in love with the transparent bag. And it's sooooo cute, mini envelope bag. Thinking of using this as my daily make up bag where I can carry all my make up in this small bag. Handy dandy! *winks* As you can see, this month's theme is 'Travel Theme'!


We have the RVB Skinlab Diego Dalla Palma Cell Detoxium Purifying Clay Mask. Costs about RM29.90 for 1 sachet.


And then we have the O'slee Rosehip Beauty Solution Advanced Formula. It's very moisturising for the skin. Before you apply your make up. I highly recommend you splash this all over your face. Also, this travel size was exclusively made in Hong Kong just for Bag of Love!! *Sweet*


When I first saw this bottle, i thought it was another nail polish brand that I never heard of. Till I realised it was the NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Shimmer Multi Purpose Dry Oil. It's like a dry oil to make your skin looking extra shimmer-ish and you can also use it for your hair adding volume and shimmering effect!! How awesome is this product?!


Then we have the Swiss line Force Vitale Aqua Vitale Cream. Costs RM358 for one. Amazing cerum leaving your skin extra youthful too!


And then we have the Olay Regenerist Serum. Use this on a daily basis to have a more youthful looking skin. Before you apply your make up or just on it's on.


This small little packet was my most favourite product. Because I use this perfume! And to have this in a small rollerball edition!! SCORE!!!! The Eternity Aqua Woman Rollerball! Not sold in Malaysia!! But we got it!! Woohoo!!


Order Your Bag of Love October NOW!! Who knows what goodies are in the bag next month?! 
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts