Nail Tutorial: Black & Gold Ombré

Finally time for a nail tutorial. As promised, once a week I will be posting my nail tutorials. Do keep in mind I am not a professional. And the way I learn to do my nails is exactly the way you would too. I was scrolling around on Pinterest and I found this really interesting ombré look. I love bling and extra love it when my nails are extra sparkly. This nail art took me 30 minutes and I was out the door. Pretty easy to do too! 


So here's the image that I found on Pinterest, the glitter that I used were normal glitters which you can get from the art supply shop. And the brush I used was my old make up brush that I hardly use. Oh yeah, and I used another color too!. Black on gold.


What do you guys think of it? Let me know! Oh and if you did the same nail art, share it with me! 
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts