7 Day Blog Challenge - What's In Your Shower?

Day 2 of my 7 day blog challenge countdown. Birthday countdown! HAH! 


Today's topic, is somewhat more personal. I am bringing you into the place where I am naked most times. LOL. My shower. So yes, today's topic.. What's in your shower?


Here are products that I use only in my shower! My shower is pretty small and straightforward as you can see in the picture. Also at the same time, I didn't want to get too personal taking pictures of my whole toilet. Hah! I can actually spend 30 minutes when having a shower. Long I know, but being a girl takes a lot of extra effort! 


1. My back scrub - I love this so much, it's like orgasmic when it scrubs your back.


2. Shower Cap - I do not wash my hair everyday. Besides it's not advisable to wash your hair on a daily basis. So this is really handy whenever I want my hair to stay dry and in need of shower.


3. Shower Cream - I love my body soap. The scent is just so refreshing and what more, this huge tub lasts me 2 months!! It's so creamy and often leaves my skin feeling extra smooth and moisturised.


4. Exfoliate - Do you love getting a nice scrub? Well I do, and what more in my favourite food. CHOCOLATE!! Haha!!


4. Hair Mask - If you have the time, it's good to pamper yourself once in a while and give your hair a good treatment. Tropical Mango scent mixed with the chocolate body scrub.. Oooohhhhh soooo devine.


5. Facial Sponge - I use this because I don't want to injure my skin on my face. This gives a very relaxing feel after washing your face.


6. Foot Scrub??!! - I just started using this! And am insanely in love with it. Don't you hate it when you have dry skin on your feet? Use this foot scrub to scrub it off leaving your feet feeling extra smooth and nice.

7. Colgate - I swear I am not paid by Colgate to do this. But this product really leaves your teeth a shade whiter after using it for 1 week!! Each time I take a photo, I can't wait to show off my whiter teeth. ;) And what more I don't need to go to the dentist to clean my teeth.


8. Face Scrub - I absolutely love this. All my pores and dead cells all gets scrubbed away when I use this.


9. Josie Maran - This cleansing oil I only use it when my face is full of make up.


10. Facial Cleanser - This I love. I have mentioned it in my blog before.. I just love love love Nu Skin product!


11. Shampoo & Conditioner - Because my hair is red now. This is the shampoo I use. Let me just say the scent of the shampoo and conditioner... Oh and my hair is extra colourful and looking healthy!


So yup, that's all the stuff I use in my shower. What's in your shower? Share it with me. Stay tuned for the next blog challenge tomorrow!! 
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts