How To: Love Thy Nails.

This is how I take care of my nails.. Again, this is not the proper way or the professional way to do it.. But this is the way I do it. There are many different ways too. Google it. 

I always start my nails with the already painted nails.


1. This is how my nails are before anything. *Yucky*


2.  Cleaning the polished nails always take the longest time. So this is what I do. Cut your cotton wool into 4 smaller squares.


3. Load em up with nail polish remover and apply them on the nails. Leave it for about 5 minutes.


4. Then just wipe it off. See how all the whole color comes out so easily?


5. Shape the nails. You want to file your nails. I prefer to file than cut.. I don't know why. But yeah, I prefer filing.


6. Using a buffer, buff your nails. This helps to shape off dry nail excess.


7. Buff it up! Softer side of another buffer, it helps to keep it polished and neat.


8. I don't know what this tool is called, but it sorta works as a spoon digging out the dirt from under the nail. Makes my nails extra gorgeous. :)


9. After everything you want to soak your fingers in luke warm water for about 5 minutes. And then dry em up later on.


10. Later, using the clipper.. I clip off the dry and dead skin around the nails. Making my fingers feel extra moisturized.


11. Apply the vitamin oil. I apply this just to make sure my fingers are moist so I don't hurt em.


12. Lastly, using a hand moisturizer I moisturized my whole hand.. Making it extra smooth. And your done!! Simple ain't it?
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts