ClareDIY: Green Tea Facial

With the haze getting worst each day. My face is slowly starting to get really dried up. And at the same time, due to my asthma I am not allowed out the house, and being locked up at home for the past 2 days really is driving me nuts and I really wanted to do something to relax myself.. 

So I decided on getting a facial done! I can't go to my usual spot, so I decided to do it on my own. With GREEN TEA!! :) I love green tea. I drink green tea almost every single day, so it was good that I could do this facial. Also, green tea has a lot of antioxidant. It helps make your skin brighter and flawless!!

1. First thing you need to do is make yourself a nice cup of tea. And enjoy yourself. Drinking green tea is good for you. It reduces diabetes, lower risks of cancer also.. Green Tea helps you loose weight!!


2.  Take out your teabag and let it cool of for a bit.


3. Open up the bag and take out the tea leaves. Again, let it cool down.


4. Grab your facial wash. I don't usual use this facial wash.. But I decided to try it out since there was the 3 in 1 facial and scrub and cleanser. According to my husband this product is really good.


5. Squeeze a little bit of your facial cleanser together with your tea leaves.


6. Add in a little bit of honey. Honey is also good for your skin because it is antibacterial, soothing and it helps to heal your complexion.


7. Mix it all up!! And apply it onto your face.


Leave it on your face for about 5 minutes and your done! I could not grab a picture of myself with the facial on. *sorry* but it left my face feeling really relaxed and soothing. Loved this facial and you guys should try it out!! 

Dear Malaysian Readers: Stay safe! Drink loads of water and wear a proper mask!

Comments

Popular Posts