ClareDIY: Moisturizing Facial Scrub

Due to the hot weather lately, my skin has been feeling extra dry. Decided to do my own facial scrub to scrub off the dry skin and moisturize my face a little. Because Le Hulk Hubster and I bought a new house, I decided, I should try to save money and not go for facial (this month) and DIY at home instead. This was what I found out online... And it really works. 

1 - Honey (3 teaspoons)
Honey is naturally antibacterial, at the same time it holds moisture extremely well. It will clean out the sources of the buildup to prevent future breakouts. 


2 - Brown Sugar (A whole hand full, I actually put more after taking this picture)
According to the www  brown sugar exfoliates the skin ridding the pores of all dirt, oil and dead skin cells that causes blemishes.


3- Olive Oil
Olive oil can hydrate your skin. Giving it an extra glow.


All you need to do is apply it all over your face. It was quite messy at first, I was struggling with it making sure I don't spill all over.


Leave it on for about 10 - 15 minutes and later, rinse it all off. Look at the after math!! I love how my skin feels right now.. Got rid of all the dirt and pores and blemishes and dry dead skin cells... *happy child*


Try it out and let me know how it goes!! Oh and a little announcement. Will be away for the next few days. But will try to blog. Till then!!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts