ClareCooks: Egg Muffin

Heya, sorry I have been on a llloooonnngggg hiatus. Been pretty busy with work and current events in life. HAH! And my lack of time to do blog is starting to suck out my daily duties. Anwyays, as many of you know. I cannot cook for NUTS!! My dad is an amazing cook but I CANNOT COOK! I either burn things or just ruin stuff. But now that I am a married women, wanting to satisfy my husband.. I decided I had to learn to cook. If it wasn't for me.. It was for my hulk hubster.

I am an active Pinterest user. So is my dearest aunt. She told me about this recipe a looooonnngggg time ago. And I have been wanting to try out this recipe for a while now. And when better to try this than on a Sunday morning. In case you want the proper recipe.. *click here*

Ingredients:

2 Eggs
1Slice of Ham (Cut into thin slices)
1 Slice of Bacon (Cut into thin slices)
Salt
Pepper
Mix Herbs
Butter (Which I forgot!)

1. Crack 2 eggs into your mix bowl.


2. Add in a pinch of salt and pepper and of course some mixed herbs. Than whisk it all up.


 3. Pour the mixture into your muffin tray.


4. Add in your ham.


5. Add in the Bacon. (Make sure it is already half fried before you put it in.)


6. Bake it. I put mine in the oven for about 10 minutes. (This all depends on how many degrees you put on. So make sure you stand by the oven to check from time to time.)


 7. Once it is baked. Take it out from the oven and serve it! Simple as that!!


This is my first trial on a pinterest recipe. And so far, it wasn't that bad. And I didn't burn anything!! HAHAHAHA.


So why not give this a try? Bake a simple breakfast that is healthy and delicious. For someone who can't cook at all. I am soooooo glad pinterest recipe and I are starting to have a really good connection. :) Who knows, I hope to be posting a lot more food recipes soon.
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts