Nail Tutorial: Elegant Roses

Hey gorgeous divas,  I know it's been the longest time i have not blogged. Do forgive me. I have been busy and pretty caught up with a lot of ongoings. Today, since I am still recuperating at home.. Might as well post a nail tutorial. My first tutorial this year! *Booyah*

1. Base Coat

2. Base Color (OPI - Dulce De Leche, OPI - Hot & Spicy & OPI - Alpine Snow)
I wanted something skin toned color, but then again.. I love my OPI Dulce De Leche. And a bright orangey, red Hot & Spicy. 

3. Sponge On.
- Using a make up sponge or even a normal sponge, you want to dab on a little bit of white at the tip corner area of your nail.


 4. A little bit of bling.
- As many of you know, I LOVE BLING. I had to have a little bit of bling on the nail. I added on a little bit of pearl just to give a little elegant feel to it. :)


5. Roses Are Red
- I posted before on how to paint on these little roses. So do check that blog out too. 
http://clarechiarasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentines-nail-week-3.html


6. Top Coat
- Always apply top coat, not only will the nail art last longer but it helps protect your bling from falling out too. 

 
  
If all fails, always remember practice makes perfect. I am not a professional, but I do enjoy doing my own nails all the time. So keep practicing!!
 
Have a great weekend my darling Divas & Rockstars!

Xoxo.

Comments

Popular Posts