Nail Tutorial: XOXO

 I love receiving sms or a simple email with the xoxo at the end. In case you guys did not know what xoxo meant.. It means hugs and kisses. Don't we females just love that? So anyways.. I decided to create an interesting color choices and the nail art design just for these 4 alphabetical words.

1. BASE COAT
2. WHITE COLOR
- Using your white nail polish you want to paint on some horizontal lines.

 2. PEACH COLOR
- I don't know if you call this peach color, but it's kinda light orange colored paint. Paint on horizontal lines.

 3. BLUE & PURPLE
- Forgive me I forgot to snap pics of the blue horizontal pics. But this is how it should look. Also not sure if you realize me ring finger, I painted it all white. Cause that is where I am about to paint on the nail art design. =)

 4. XOXO
- Using Acrylic paint, you can paint on the word XO and small little hearts. And your done. How simple is it?!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts