Nail Tutorial: Rainbow Bling


It's been a while I have not done my nails. Was too lazy and just too caught up with work. Manage to squeeze in a little time to get my nails done and it's the most simple and glamourous nail art so far. =)

1. Base Coat / Nail Strengthener.
- Very very important! Please make sure you apply the base coat.

2. Base Color
- I find black a very elegant color and it matches any outfits easily.

3. Rhinestones.
- Apply colorful rhinestones on the tips of your nails. I chose Blue, Pink, Purple, Yellow and Green. =) A little bit of rainbow in my life.

4. Top Coat.
- Apply a layer of top coat so your rhinestones don't fall off.

How simple and elegant and so fun! I love to add colors in my life. They make my day more meaningful and bright. =)

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts