Nail Tutorial: Despicable Me 'Minions'

Have you all watched Despicable Me? Ok, it's been out for the longest darndest time, but I finally just got time to watch the movie few weeks back. I fell in love with the little 'minions'. They are so adorable!


So I decided to create mini minions on my nails. =)

1. Base Coat / Nail Strengthener.

2. Yellow Base Color
- I'm using a pretty striking yellow for this nail art.


3. Blue Tips
- Apply on a dark blue colored on the tip of your nails.


4. White Eye Balls
- Using the white nail polish dot on the eye balls.


5. Black Lines
- Using a black paint you want to draw the smile, the eyes and the hair of course. Be as creative as you can! Use either a toothpick or a paint brush to paint on the lines.


6. Top Coat
- AND YOUR DONE! Now you have little minions on your nails!


How simple and easy is this nail art? And how cute is that? Have fun doing this nail art! =)
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts