Nail Tutorial: Colorful Leopard (Short Nails)

Finally got some extra time to get my nails done. *phew* Hate that I have such a busy schedule that I hardly have time to get my nails done. I recently cut my nails short, it's been long for too long so I decided to cut em off.

I love colors, bright colors. I just want to add loads of colors in my life. Makes it so much better everyday.

So start of with....

1. Base Coat
- I cannot stress how importantBase Coat is.

2. Nail Strengthener.
- I have recently started using Nail Strengthener, and it has been extra help in caring for my nails.

3. Base Color
- White color always makes any other color stand out. So white is always good.


4. Dot on the COLORS!
- Now the colors are always interesting!! I chose a red, a blue, orange and yellow. Use a dotting tool or a toothpick to dot on the spots.


5. Using a black to line the dots.
- Now using a black you want to line the dots of your nails. Line em using a dotting tool or a toothpick. It does not need to be perfect. It's fine if it's messy. The whole point is the messier the better. =)


So have fun doing it. =) It's really interesting and fun getting your own nails done.
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts