#blogtemberchallenge. Day 22.

Brave Love Blog 

Day 22. 

Introduce to us 5 blogs you read on the regular, and tell us why! 

- I have been following her blog for a while now. And I really love her crafts & ideas. Her beautiful photos that she shares on Facebook. 

- I found her while searching for hair tutorials. Oh my, she is sooooo creative with hairstyles. And really good with make up.. So yeah.

- While looking for nail inspirations I came upon this blog. She actually did the 365 nail art!! And she is so creative and amazing! 

- I was always online searching for inspiring fashion wear that emphasises plus size beauty.. I fell in love with this blog because Tanesha is so inspiring and the beauty and confidence she pulls off. Perfection! 

- When I was getting married. I found this website that had so many beautiful and creative ideas.. I still follow them until today to read about their wedding stories. It's not only wedding stories ok! Food, travels and styling are also stuff that I enjoy reading. 

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts