Nail Tutorial: Pink Leopard Prints

This nail art is really easy to do and it needs 2 different shades of color. For instance Green and Light Green. My friend Veronica suggested black and white which I will try later on next time for a Zebra print.

Anyways, I know I have mentioned a gazillion times that I HATE PINK. But it was the only color I had that had 2 shades. *grumblefumblenumblemumbles*

So anyways, here's how to do a creative Leopard Print Nail Art. It's pretty simple. This is how it will look like at the end.


Always start with a Base Coat. *IT'S THAT IMPORTANT THAT I KEEP REPEATING MYSELF TO YOU GUYS!!*


Paint your nails with half a coat of lighter color. I chose something shimmy because, well it makes the spots stand out even more, but keep in mind to start with a lighter base!


Use White Color as a lining to seperate your 2 shades of Pink. It's just to show the different shades of Pink.


With the darker pink, color the inner part of the nail and add some spots on the lighter pink. Now the spots or circles don't have to be perfect. And it does not need to be similar. The messier it is the better.


With black color you just have to draw uneven lines around the spots. Don't feel it up, draw half circles around the spots. Not full!!

After your done with everything. Let it dry for at least 5 minutes then paint on the Top Coat. And your done.

Have fun doing your nails guys. It's really fun and easy to do! =)

~* Clare Chiara *~

Comments

Popular Posts